Terms and Services
- All the information and content contained in this website or are copyright and should not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission.
- Our website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
- The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any our content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our website and services does not grant you any ownership rights to our content.
- You will be handed over your class time table, we require all the students to be 100% present during their entire course.
- Classes would not be delayed irrespective of any student being late to attend.
- Your attendance would be recorded on a biometric attendance recorder which will be placed at the reception of the campus, you are required to sign in and sign out according to your class time table.
- At an instance where you are required to visit any outdoor event or a museum visit organized you will have to sign the attendance register available with the designated faculty.
- International students without UK/EEA passport who are applying for our short courses will require obtaining Student Visitor Visa. Please refer to the Student Visitor page on the UKBA website for detailed information: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas immigration/visiting/student/requirements/.
- To apply for this visa you would require the offer letter from the college that confirms your enrolment for the course.
- On the receipt of the full payment of the course, the college will provide you with the original copy of the offer letter.
- Students making a bank transfer for the course fees should ensure to send us the bank payment receipt with their application form.
- Student who doesn't behave properly or discomforts any fellow students including any damage in the premises would be asked to leave immediately.