THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO STYLE THE STARS?
If you have ever thought you are just having a knack for putting outfits together or being able to pick out the right clothes for just anybody then this online course, taught by an experienced personal styling tutor may be the right place to start. Our Online Courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to study from anywhere and at their own pace over a 12-month period. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximize your opportunities.
- Online Fashion & Personal Styling Course taught by an experienced fashion styling tutor
- The course made up of study and research assignments graded by our tutors
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period
- Highly Interactive with assignments and video lectures
- Responsive Online Course Hub
- Study from anywhere on your tablet, PC or smartphone
- Tutor feedback is given on the submitted assignments
- Every successful student will get a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends
This course includes 3 modules of study and research including how to get the right style for the right person, building different looks and much more. We also cover what to expect in terms of being on the job.
- Module 1: Fashion Styling - Introduction to Fashion Styling, Fashion Stylist specialties, Ten How to Skills for Fashion Styling, History of styling, Fashion Styling basics, Becoming a Fashion Stylist, Skills and talents, Styling for Print, Preparing and performing test, Styling for entertainment, Image management, Understanding body shapes,Understanding personal style, On the job, Portfolio building branding etc
- Module 2: Personal Styling - What is personal style, Personal style and a new image, Identifying your look, Shopping and maintaining your wardrobe, Wardrobe essentials, Chic, the gate away & evening looks,Dress and style
- Module 3: Styling your business - Business basics for stylists &marketing your business, Forms & contracts, Getting work /Freelance stylist, Personal & celebrity clients