Luxury Brand Management Course takes a strategic view of the dynamic characteristics and opportunities with the global luxury goods industry.
The luxury industry has doubled in size over the past 10 years, reflecting an increasingly global presence. Traditionally a sector associated with Europe, luxury brands are expanding into the markets of the fast-developing BRIC economies.
Through taught classes, projects and contact with industry experts you will develop the knowledge, insights and critical skills to make informed judgements about the strategic and tactical business activities of luxury brands.
- Understand the role of a Luxury Fashion Brand Manager.
- The history of Luxury & Heritage and the Social aspects of Luxury today.
- An overview of Luxury today, Structure of the Course, Luxury Models through history, From Chanel to Dior - The Pyramid Model, Yves Saint Laurent - Pret-A-Porter, Gucci & Leather Goods - Success in Asia, Giorgio Armani - The Galaxy Model, Prada and the Modern Brand, Burberry & the creation of modern luxury.
- Luxury Identity, The identity Prism, Strategic use of the Prism, Practical use of the Prism
- The Luxury Clientele, different types luxury clientele, Relationship with the product or with the logo?
- Luxury by Continents, A different approach to segmentation Product, Service, Dream, History overview of the Global Luxury Market
- The Luxury Industry in numbers, Analysis & Reports on the current status of the industry
- Forecasts on the Global Luxury Industry, Luxury Environment
- Luxury Branding, What is a Brand, Brand Equity and How is a Brand positioning physically applied.
- Positioning & Communication, The relationship between Positioning & Marketing, The relationship between marketing & Luxury
- Marketing Mix as key for success, The seven element of the MM and their relationship with Luxury.